How can apply for access arrangements?

You must tell us at the time of making your application. We will then make the application on your behalf. The examination boards require supporting documentation from a suitably qualified person or authority. This should be sent to the College, not to the board, when you send in your application form to allow enough time for arrangements to be made.

The paperwork needed for access arrangements are:

  •  the original documents; we will make copies and return the originals to you;
  •  Signed and dated no more than two years before the date of the exam session. 

An additional fee is payable when making an application for  access arrangements, please refer to the 'Fees and Deadlines' page.

It is the responsibility of the candidate to apply for any Access Arrangements when they make their exam entries. Failure to apply for Access Arrangements will mean no special provision will be made on the day of the examination. Manchester Exam Centre will need to authenticate the medical report and the author of the medical report before approving the Access Arrangement. There is also an additional charge for any Access Arrangements (see Fees and Deadlines).

Back to Exam Procedures